Monday, August 28, 2006

My 2nd Weekend

My second weekend in HK came and went really quick. Went to Mongkok with WK and well, there were too much people...notice, much....it's not many....the amount of people in Mongkok, it's uncountable. There were so much people to the point that WK was a little shocked and scared by the sheer number of people on the streets. It doesn't help as we live in Park Island where there isn't as much people as Hong Kong Island or Kowloon.

WK's cousin was in town and we had dinner with him on Sat night. We walked around Causeway Bay to check out the shopping scene. The next day, we went there early for dinner. Had roast goose.....yummy...But to the issue of eating in HK, people here eat all the time but I still wonder how do they stay so slim....

Went to work for a discipline briefing today. As usual it was conducted in Cantonese. I just sat and listened. Not really sure of what's happening. My head, tried to translate whatever she could to me. After meeting, went to a mall in Tsingyi with WK. There were not as much people there. WK seemed to be able to deal with less people there. Well, WK has to learn to adapt to the number of people in HK if he wants to work here. Still waiting on God on that issue.

7 pm

Hong Kong

2 comments:

[[ArsH]] said...

Hi Miss Faith!

Hope you remember me, its Arshad. Don't see you online much, must be that you're very busy in HK. Just happened to pass by your name on Jade Lee's blog - so there! Oh, and by the way:

Happy Teachers' Day!!

sunniefaith said...

Hi Arshad,

Nice to hear from you. Wow....didn't know that I'm going to be attracting fans. And thanks for remembering me as your teacher. Will miss seeing you guys.