Sunday, August 20, 2006

Girlfriends

Michelle and Colleen came over today. Colleen is a Canadian girl. She's also a PNET. Michelle is looking for a place to stay and I offered to bring her around my place. Colleen lives with her parents and she decided to come as well. We had a good time chatting and getting to know each other.

After that, we went to Mei Foo to check out the suburb as Michelle might move there. Mei Foo is probably about 20 mins away from me by bus and train. It's not too a bad place to live. Tried my best to speak in Cantonese to help Michelle speak to the real estate agents. Did pretty fine, I guess. Next, we had dinner at Mongkok. Japanese. Yum....

It was really hanging out with the girls. Nice knowing other people and have a support system. I guess this is especially when I realized that there's a huge possibility that I'll never have such good work mates as I did in Woodlands. Plus, it is worse I'm alone in Hong Kong. Thus, every friend I make is important. In a way, it does feel like going back to undergrad days when I went to Gold Coast alone.

And four days to Babe's arrival!!! Ya!!! Looking forward!!!

11.50 pm

Hong Kong

No comments: